Digital Intraoral Scanner
Get Complete and high-quality treatment with our Dental Intraoral Scanner
In this digital era, dentistry has gone digital too with Digital Intraoral Scanner technology.
A 3D Digital Intraoral Scanner enables Digital impressions which represent cutting-edge technology that allows dentists to create a virtual, computer-generated replica of the hard and soft tissues in the mouth using lasers and other optical scanning devices. The 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanner is a 3D scanning tool that is redefining the fundamentals of digital impression performances in the dental industry.
How digital measurement is done with the Intraoral Scanner?
An intraoral scanner can capture optical impressions directly of the patient’s jaws, we just pass intraoral camera/scanner over the gums and teeth of the patient. It emits a light source, and next you will be able to observe your teeth model recreating itself on the screen in a three-dimensional image.
What is the TRIOS Intraoral Scanner used for?
- From single tooth to full mouth cases of crowns & bridges, veneers, dental implants
- Smile makeovers
- Dental implant crowns
- Full mouth or bite rehabilitation with implants/crowns & bridges
- Digital dentures – partial or complete
- Multiple kinds of dental prostheses
- Invisible braces/ orthodontic treatment
3Shape TRIOS Dental Intraoral Scanner for Patients
If you are one of those patients who hates the gooey impression materials in your mouth, the 3D scanning technology is what you need.
The 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner is an electronic device that reproduces in 3D images, the anatomical structures of the cavity, allowing to create a digital document for the dentist to be ready to work thereon. You as a patient –
- Say goodbye to gooey impression materials.
- More comfort to patients.
- Speed: Consumers are shopping at the speed of digital transformation and expect their products to be delivered just as quickly. Get done with your teeth measurements in just below 2-3 minutes instead of the 15-20 minutes earlier.
- Lesser dental visits
- High accuracy: Restorations made from 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanners are faster, accurate fit and require fewer adjustments. These scanners have the ability to measure the shapes of teeth for digital precision. The precision of 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanners reduces the necessity for adjustments and patient revisits to the dentist. For single crowns or small bridges, appointments can finish in as little as 10 minutes with your trial & final cementation.
- Movements during chewing can be checked digitally before fabrication of the dental prosthesis, hence increasing the accuracy of the treatment. It not only saves your opposing teeth from undue forces; it also helps your muscles & your jaw joint in the long run. It also delivers optimal forces to your bone in more extensive cases.
- Improved Dentist-Patient Communication
The 3Shape TRIOS dental intraoral scanners allow dentists to display a patient’s 3D-impression of their teeth on a screen soon after the scan is complete. After seeing an up-close view of a digital impression, patients can grasp a far better understanding of the condition of their teeth.
All in all an absolute win-win situation for the patient – high-end technology giving high accuracy fit dental restorations over decades is always a great deal.
Key Advantages That The Intraoral Scanner Offers To The Dental Treatment & Patient:
- Improved image/impression quality for better-fitting restorations.
- Less chair time.
- No need for distasteful impression materials that cause some patients to gag.
- More comfortable, less anxious experience for patients.
- Reduced possibility of impression-taking errors and elimination of material inaccuracies for fewer restoration mistakes.
- Patients tend to appreciate the new technology and state-of-the-art dental care, so they become more engaged in, and better. informed about, the treatment process because they can see their impressions on-screen chairside.
- The scan of the teeth being restored, as well as the opposing teeth and bite, can be completed in just three to five minutes.
- The digital impression can be stored electronically indefinitely, which saves space, contributes to efficient recordkeeping, and supports a paper-free environment.
- Green dentistry and eco-friendly.
Book an appointment for your Dental Scanning and get an enhanced patient experience with our Digital Dentist. Contact us
CALL – 0091 9595670092
FOR REQUEST APPOINTMENT – Click Here
Days – Mon-Sat , Sundays closed
– Model Colony
1, Datta Niwas, Ground Floor,
Next to Suburban Diagnostics,
Deep Bunglow Chowk, Model Colony,
Pune-16, Maharashtra, India
Ph – +91 9075033667
1st Floor,Fortaleza Central Avenue,
NM Medical, Above Vodafone gallery,
Near Gold Adlabs multiplex,
Ph – + 91 9595670092
5, Waddi,1st floor,
Above Vision Opticals,
Opp. Gato O Loco restaurant,
Candolim Main road, Candolim, Goa.
Ph – +91 8975533959