Teeth of small children & young teenagers are different from that of adults. Teeth fall & erupt from the between ages of 6 months to 13 yrs.
Visit the dentist when the kid's 1st tooth erupts in the mouth & subsequently regular check-ups. Know more about taking care right from the birth of your child.
If they are milk teeth, why save them if permanent teeth will finally come?
- Important role in helping your child bite & chew food(good health) and speak clearly
- Save space for the permanent teeth
- Help guide permanent teeth into correct position
- If decayed & infected,may spread to the underlying permanent tooth & cause irreparable damage
- If extracted before time, cause crooked teeth & bite problems in permanent teeth
Preventive treatments against cavities for your child
Pit & Fissure sealants
Specialized care for your child by pediatric dentist.