Orthodontics is changing and more patients are finding that braces are not just meant for children.
With new techniques some orthodontic cases can be completed in as little as 10 months. With modern technology even traditional braces are less noticeable and more comfortable than ever.
- Metal braces - Metal braces are the most common type of braces. They are made of high grade stainless steel and are appropriate for all kinds of treatment.
- Ceramic braces - These are tooth coloured and are generally used by patients who want to minimize the visibility of their braces.
- Self-ligating metal/ ceramic braces - Faster treatment with easy hygiene maintenance.
- Lingual braces – Brackets & wires are fastened on the inside of teeth, so cannot be seen from outside.
- Invisible braces - Thanks to CAD CAM technology, Invisible braces is able to transform smiles in months without wires.
Nothing beats a sincere and honest smile. Throughout your day-to-day life an enhanced smile can give you more confidence and enable you to feel happier along with making the best impression!
Years of Fixed braces and wires in mouth are a Thing of the Past.
If you're after a smile that enhances your appearance, Invisible braces are the treatment for you. Despite the many orthodontic options out there, no alternative works with the ease of invisible clear braces. Invisible braces are the optimum way to change your smile without affecting your lifestyle. Clear Aligners are the future of Orthodontics, giving a clear choice to the patients who are hesitant to wear braces/ brackets. Clear aligners increase the standard of care and oral hygiene. The entire process is designed to deliver customized, clear and removable aligners that move each tooth along the most efficient path towards the desired goal. By optimizing each aligner, we minimize the number of aligner and intermediate changes required. That means shorter treatment times for patients.
|Aligners||Brackets and wires|
|Removable||Completely removable||Not removable|
|Oral Hygiene||With aligners it is easier to clean teeth||Very difficult to maintain good oral hygiene|
|Comfort level||Less irritation and injury to patient’s cheeks||Constant source of irritation and discomfort|
|Food||Better chewing and digestion for total body health||Difficult to chew food while having brackets and wires inside mouth|
|During treatment||Less discomfort to patient during the treatment||Adjusting time is more during treatment|
|Visits||Less visits are required and are also pain free||More frequent visits are required|
Our doctors have got their training & certification from Clearpath dental.
ClearPath Aligners are a revolutionary USFDA approved 3D Clear Aligners System.
They provide a hygienic, convenient & clear solution to correction of maligned teeth without having to wear brackets/ wires. ClearPath aligners are unique in its snug fit and accuracy of movements. This makes end results more realistic and achievable.
ClearPath can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted. It is...
- Invisible - so no one can tell you're straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable/ Easy to wear - so you can eat and drink whatever you like whilst undergoing treatment and brush/floss as normal.
- Comfortable - as it is metal free and inobtrusive.
This system is used in thousands of clinics in India, South America, Europe, Russia, Asia, Africa, Australia.
All you have to do is wear a series of wafer-thin transparent, high quality removable aligners, which gently guide your teeth from their present to the desired position.
No-one will ever know that you are wearing braces!!!
Visit us now for your consultation…..find a solution to your dental complaint…..see similar cases….n more….